Monday 8 April 2013

NEO Glamour Brown Lens & Dolly Wink No.11 Pure Sweet False lashes

I recently purchased these lens from Eyecandys.com

NEO Glamour Brown Lens
Brand: NEO
Origin: South KoreaWater content: 45%Diameter: 14.2 mmBase Curve: 8.6Power: plano, -0.50, -1.00 to -5.00 (0.25 step), -5.50 to -9.50 (0.50 step)Duration: 1 year disposable


The thing I like most about these would be:

- I'm short-sighted so I can't just wear 0.00 lens. Luckily these lens are available in -3.50 <3
- Higher level of water content than GEO's lens -> won't give your eyes that dry feeling too soon
- Not-too-big diameter (14.2mm). I tried 14.5mm before, which was common for most coloured circle lens and if you don't put a considerable amount of make-up on you will look very freaky. So this one would be quite natural for normal eyes' circumference.
- The colour is quite vibrant on photos (see below) and blends in quite well with me natural colour (dark brown).
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Not pricey!












Close-up look - NEO Glamour Brown










NEO Glamour Brown under natural lighting










with flash

What I don't like:
- You don't see much without bright light so I wouldn't suggest it for night use.

In the pictures I was using Dolly Wink No.11 Pure Sweet:











Dolly Wink No.11 Pure Sweet - upper false lashes



Thanks for reading! There will be more lens review coming up in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I live in Sydney too so i am just wondering, where do you get your lenses? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them from www.eyecandys.com
    They have a great range and trustworthy too!

    ReplyDelete