Saturday 20 April 2013

Marc Jacobs Small Venetia Satchel in Bluette and Pink! HOT items this season! Worn by many celebrities! ON SALE!

I currently have these two beautiful bags in stock. This model is used widely by celebrities, one typical one would be Tiffany from SNSD.

MARC JACOBS Small Venetia Satchel - BLUETTE


 

Features:
Double top handles
Removable shoulder strap

Protective feet

Zippered bottom

Tonal fabric lining, one zippered back wall pocket and one front wall slot pocket


Matte leather easy to go with any clothing!














I'm putting this on sale at:


BRAND NEW with TAG! Worldwide shipping!


If you are/become a member of my blog, and use this discount code: VIC10 when you check out after winning the auction, I will give you an EXTRA 10% off!!




MARC JACOBS Small Venetia Satchel - PINK


This item is sold out almost everywhere in the world at its original price! Extremely cute!










Also I'm selling this at:

http://bit.ly/ZmP0gV

Once again, use this discount code: VIC10 when you check out after winning the auction, I will give you an EXTRA 10% off!!


Take the opportunity and improve your designer's handbag collection now! Extreme good price and further rewards for reading my blog :)


Any questions, do not hesitate to ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment