Tuesday 17 September 2013

Michael Kors Mini Selma Satchel & Jet Set Travel Tote

Hi guys!

So recently I've added 2 new members to the Kors collection of mine xD I'm extremely excited since I have all the sizes I want from Michael Kors handbags collection so far!



The 2 new members are: Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote in Turquoise and Michael Kors Mini Selma Satchel with studs



The Jet Set tote is a lot bigger than my previous Selma's in medium. If you haven't read my review then it's here



Mini Selma Satchel can fit my wallet, small pouch for keys and lipsticks, and my phone. So that's handy whenever I wanna hang out casually and don't want to carry too much



Here are some photos ;) Hope you find the size & color you like! I love them for the durable saffiano leather, great quality and dye! Not to mention compared to other designer's bags their prices are absolutely fantastic. I got them all from David Jones, RRP are around 3-400.



Michael Kors Selma & Jet Set 1

Michael Kors Selma & Jet Set 2

Michael Kors Selma & Jet Set 3

Michael Kors Selma & Jet Set 4

Michael Kors Selma & Jet Set 5

Michael Kors Selma & Jet Set 6

Michael Kors Selma & Jet Set 7

Michael Kors Selma & Jet Set 8

Michael Kors Selma & Jet Set 9

Michael Kors Selma & Jet Set 10

No comments:

Post a Comment