Sunday 5 May 2013

May's 1st fashion haul - Yesstyle

So recently I bought a few stuff from Yesstyle.com.au. These Korean pieces are so pretty...can't resist!

*WARNING: PICS HEAVY!*

Just want to share with you girls some styling tips :)

1. Notched Lapel Blazer from SUVINSHOP - Pink



This blazer is quite long so I wear it with a mini dress and a pair of high heels :)





The jacket is RRP $70. The dress is from princesspolly.com.au, shoes are from Kate Spades, and bag is from Louis Vuitton.

2. Single-Button Long Jacket - Yellow Mustard


This one is my favourite!! This colour fits in so nicely with Sydney's Autumm weather. I LOVE LOVE it!


Love this jacket with the leopard & floral print inside :) My colleagues also absolutely love this so I'm very happy with this purchase xD


I chose a simple white top with black ribbon, and a tube skirt with some floral details to match with the jacket. But I think this jacket will also go well with light blue jeans, black tights, white pants and any white collar tops!

The top is from Bardot, skirt is from some boutique I forgot! Haha!









3. Lace-up Oxford Flats - White - MYHAROO (Sold out now)



This is the one I wear with the above outfit. I find myself wear these so often since they go so well with jeans and just totally any outfits, especially when you're in the I-don't-know-which-shoes-to-wear-today mode. This is sold at RRP $50, no longer available now...

4. Pink Suede Pumps


Haven't got a chance to wear this cutie pair yet, so I'm not 100% sure if they're comfy. Bought them since they're way too pretty! RRP $85


5. Elastic-Waist Chiffon Maxi Skirt - White



This item is basically a result of impulsed-buying... :") RRP AUD $38. The top is from Forever New.

So that's it for now....
I just placed another order with Yesstyle....so naughty I am! So there will be another fashion haul coming up!

Hope you guys enjoy the post!

Love

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. where did you buy the white chiffon maxi skirt from? it looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) i got it from Yesstyle for $38. Very good material

    http://www.yesstyle.com.au/en/info.html/pid.1032995267





    ReplyDelete