Sunday 19 May 2013

May's 2nd Fashion Haul: Tony Bianco shoes, Michael Kors Small Selma Top-Zip Satchels (Brown & Black)

Hello my shopaholics <3

Following up on first haul in May, this post is for 2nd fashion haul .... been spending too much!

But since season is changing to winter...and you just feel like you want to update your wardrobe xD (that's a bad excuse but yea, since some stuff are on sales and some you just wait for ages to be able to get it so why not indulge yourself ;))

So first would be reviews on the shoes...





Tony Bianco - Jersey Boots - Color: Mocha Diesel/ Black Wax



Description:

Mocha Diesel/Black Wax leather above ankle boot, with brown elastic side gussets, pull on tab on the back, and two straps which wrap around the front of the foot and cross over under a hidden slot, buckling up on outside of boot with square shaped buckle. Small block heel. Heel height is 5cm. 

Diesel is a smooth matte leather. 

This pair of boots..I fell in love at first site for the gold buckles, 5cm heels and its color! Was lucky to buy on the only sale date.....so instead of paying $199.95, I only paid $56 for being a member of their VIP Club :) And now the smallest size available is 7.5. So I'm extremely satisfied that I grabbed the 5.5 ones :D

Here are some photos:








For the dosh: This is absolutely a bargain!

Quality:           Very durable and comfy leather, walked all day without any pain. I haven't test it out in the rain so not sure whether it's slippery or not.

Look:              The color goes on well with jeans, tights, socks, or just bare skin. Versatile for all casual looks.



Tony  Bianco - Trist - White Chicago/Black Chicago



This pair is not even available on their website anymore, so YES! I'm happy :))) You can find it on theiconic but they don't have my size there anymore :P

Description:

Black and white suede leather combo high heel, with open waist side, small pocket back around the ankle and pointed front toe with layered detailing across the top. Heel height is 10.5cm. Leather upper and synthetic lining. Due to open waist design, this style fits larger than normal.

Since the heels are high and pointy, it is a bit difficult to walk with, but surprisingly for its height, it wasn't that painful yet still brings the sexy look you want.







Originally this costs $149.95. It's now on sale at $60 and I got it for $42 so totally worth it <3

The design was a bit large so I guess I could go down 0.5 a size. But since I don't use this for walking long distance so it's all good :)

Next part is the handbags....


Michael Kors Small SELMA Top-Zip Satchels


I've been waiting desperately for them to release this model in Australia, and finally it's here! I actually went shopping the first day they arrived in Sydney, so yes, they just put them out on the shelves! The next day I visited, nearly half of them were gone....so thank god!

Since I love LOVE LOVE this so much, I got them in 2 colors....Black and Brown (Tan).

I think the Black one is sold out.






The size is small, and leather type is saffiano..so it won't get deformed easily, which would be perfect for work since I carry a lot to work.

Some photos to model how big it is...










  • I think in the US they're sold for around $330-$340. In Australia the RRP is $399 (as expected! Always got jacked up >")

  • They go well for both casual and formal outfit. And I love how they have the top zips, so your stuff wont be falling out, plus it will be way safer if you hang out at crowded places.



  • The size is good. The bag is light, well-shaped and easy to clean. Shoulder strap is just RIGHT for my height (around the same as the Prada Saffiano's strap) so I'm very happy about that, since most bags have very long straps :(



On me: Jacket and studded stockings are from Forever New. If you're curious here are the stockings I bought...





So that's all for today :) The next blog I guess will be on  winter coats xD

Hope you enjoyed reading, and found something you like <3<3

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi..
    I really Love Your Tony Bianco Jersey Boots, and was wondering if you know about any internet site that sells them ?

    Best Regards
    Kine, Norway

    ReplyDelete